Emmitt Smith Bloopers

Posted by in NFL Videos on July 4th, 2008 | 12 Comments

Worst announcer ever.

12 Responses to Emmitt Smith Bloopers:

1. Browns/Giants Preview | THE PASS RUSH

Date: Oct 13, 2008 at 6:50 pm

[…] week factor in for the Browns? Will they pull off the upset, cover the spread, or get blown out (or blowed out as Emmitt Smith likes to say)? I could see any of the above happening, so I’ll pass. Entry […]

2. Malvina Gasiorowski

Date: Apr 08, 2020 at 11:56 pm

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

3. Kirby Letizia

Date: Apr 11, 2020 at 7:27 am

I am glad to be one of several visitants on this outstanding internet site (:, thankyou for posting.

4. Xochitl Maroon

Date: Apr 12, 2020 at 9:15 am

I was very happy to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff in your site.

5. Blair Henness

Date: Apr 14, 2020 at 1:18 am

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thanks for supplying this info.

6. Georgianne Dettloff

Date: Apr 18, 2020 at 1:39 pm

I necessity to be healthy to write entries and add pics. I do not think something like myspace or facebook or anything like that. I colligate an real blog. .

7. 그래프사이트

Date: Apr 24, 2020 at 7:02 pm

I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t come across. What an ideal web site.

8. Lucio Cotnoir

Date: Apr 29, 2020 at 2:25 am

I’m curious to find out what blog system you happen to be utilizing? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?

9. Louie Pickler

Date: May 02, 2020 at 12:42 am

I have observed that in the world nowadays, video games are definitely the latest trend with kids of all ages. There are occassions when it may be not possible to drag your kids away from the activities. If you want the best of both worlds, there are many educational video games for kids. Thanks for your post.

10. Secure Proxy

Date: May 09, 2020 at 10:30 am

BEST PRIVATE PROXIES – Elect superior quality, Limitless bandwidth, 1000 mb/s superspeed, 99,9 uptime, Un constant IP’s, Little utilization rules, Various subnets, USA or even Western world proxies – Get Nowadays – DreamProxies.com

11. Facebook Proxies

Date: May 18, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Buy Cheapest USA Elite Private Proxies – Just On DreamProxies.com – Best Proxy Rates!

12. Google

Date: May 24, 2020 at 4:34 am

Here are a few of the web pages we advise for our visitors.