LSU-Arkansas Highlights: McFadden’s 206 yards, 4 TD’s top Tigers in OT

Posted by in College Football on November 24th, 2007 | 7 Comments

I haven’t touched college football in about a month, but I’m certainly glad I did this week. Two spreads jumped out at me that I thought were pretty favorable: Georgia -3.5 over Georgia Tech and South Florida -9 over Pittsburgh, and they both worked out like a gem. Hopefully you were able to jump on those spreads. Tomorrow I like Tampa Bay -3 over the Redskins, but there’s a bunch of games to choose from, so look at the picks and make your best call.

In case you missed the LSU-Arkansas game, it is a game to revisit. What a thriller that one was. It took 3 OT’s before Arkansas could seal the 50-48 win. Darren McFadden rushed for 206 yards, had 3 rushing TD’s, and a passing TD to boot. This performance helped McFadden become a Heisman front-runner once again and probably solidified his spot as the No. 1 pick in the 2008 NFL Draft. Here are the ESPN highlights of the game if you missed it.

7 Responses to LSU-Arkansas Highlights: McFadden’s 206 yards, 4 TD’s top Tigers in OT:

1. Madge

Date: Apr 22, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Sma-dckab what I was looking for-ty!

2. cheap car insurance

Date: Jun 04, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Salut Galileo,J’ai regardé tes nouvelles photos, à première vue, elles paraissent superbes, mais quand on regarde de plus près, elles ne font pas naturel, tu forces trop sur photoshop ou autre… tu perds tout l’attrait de tes photos.Par contre le cadrage est très bien.

3. http://www.sdmediainc.com/

Date: Jun 25, 2016 at 11:00 am

Alicia you ugly shit:Why don't you leave kola boof alone.She doesn't want your rug licking love so move on now shit!You crazy ass bitch give it a rest already!

4. http://www.dominicantype.com/

Date: Jul 07, 2016 at 10:53 am

If this announcment is going to anyone that’s not a member or is already aware of the Art Studio, you might want to mention where the studio is located (ie: On the south side of the pier, facing the children’s splash park)

5. victoria lebensversicherung aktiengesellschaft düsseldorf

Date: Nov 05, 2016 at 1:21 am

I’m shy like that too, but am so completly not a dancer! and who isn;t afraid of needles really, i freaked when i had to be on a drip in hospital, everytime i looked at it i thought i would be sick (thought I did have hyperemisis when pregnat with H at the time) :o)

6. http://www./

Date: Feb 28, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Io non ci ho capito nulla …Da lunedì mi ritroverò i diritti per acquistare il doppio delle azioni che posseggo??Conviene aderire o vendere subito i diritti … Perchè oggi si sono fottuti un 14%?? Adesso ci perdo solo il 50% ….. fottuti banchieri ….

7. http://www./

Date: Feb 28, 2017 at 11:46 pm

I am glad God makes people who love working with teens! I've always been a little afraid to, but really, most of the teens I have known have been great.