Tonight’s Giants vs. Colts Pick

Posted by in NFL Picks on September 19th, 2010 | 33 Comments

Colts vs. Giants PickI guess you can’t win ’em all. While we won our two big games this week thanks to Green Bay and Atlanta, the Pats busted a nice 4-team teaser that I hit the first 3 picks on. You can’t say we didn’t warn you. I even called the Pats pick a “suckers pick” and that the game was on upset alert.  Looks like I’m the sucker. I also said don’t bet against home dogs and that saved you from taking the Ravens.  I should have listened to my own advice. What are you going to do? We still cleaned up with the rest of them. If I substituted the Pats, I probably would have went Panthers +3.5 and that wouldn’t have worked out either. I’ll take my winnings from the last four days and keep on trucking.

The Jets are another irritating team to try to bet on or against thanks to the inconsistent Mark Sanchez. Last week he plays like Ryan Leaf. This week he plays like Tom Brady while Tom Brady plays like him. Thankfully, sports books were so slammed at 4:00 that I couldn’t even put more on the Pats. Good dodge. Should have also stuck with Chargers instead of flipping on that one, but I gave it a 1/5 and said don’t play it. A lot of people were all over the Jags (+8) after Garrard had a nice game against Denver, but he threw 4 picks in this one.

Tonight there has been significant line movement with money pouring in on the Giants. The line opened at Giants (+5.5) and is now (+4). Will the Colts win? Probably. Will it be close? Likely. Can the Giants pull off the upset and win? I think it could happen. The Colts are at home where they were 7-1 ATS last year. However, they sucked against the run last week and the Giants can run the football. I’m expecting Jacobs and Bradshaw get the best of the Colts D who is without Bob Sanders. Once the Colts focus on the run, Eli Manning opens it up in the passing game. Colts should get their fair share of points, but Giants have a great pass rush and should force the Colts into some punting situations. Aaron Ross, Hakeem Nicks, and Osi Umenyiora will be active for Giants. Those are three key players the Giants will now have. Not only is Sanders out, but Mathis and Bracket are questionable. Injury report favors Giants here.

I like the Giants and I like the over, especially after looking at these trends. The last time the Manning brothers faced each other, it was a 26-21 game. I’m expecting another close battle just like the last one so I’m favoring the points.

Colts/Giants Betting Trends

• Colts are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game.
  • Colts are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a S.U. loss.
  • Colts are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
  • Giants are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games following a S.U. win.
  • Giants are 17-7 ATS in their last 24 games following a ATS win.
  • Over is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games in September.
  • Over is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
  • Over is 12-3-1 in Giants last 16 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
  • Over is 4-1-1 in Giants last 6 road games.
  • Over is 12-3-2 in Giants last 17 games after allowing less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
  • Over is 4-1 in Giants last 5 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
  • Over is 6-1 in Colts last 7 games after accumulating less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
  • Over is 4-1 in Colts last 5 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
  • Over is 6-2 in Colts last 8 games overall.

Prediction: Giants 24 – Colts 23

Tonight’s Play: Giants +4 or Teaser Giants +11, Over 41

33 Responses to Tonight’s Giants vs. Colts Pick:

Date: Sep 19, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Damn Giants look pathetic. So much for trash talk on the Colts D. Should have expected Colts to bounce back at home. Thought Giants offense could at least cover with 11 points. Giants have ball to start half. This one aint over yet and we’ve been on a hell of a run. Note to self: don’t take games that are rated 1/5 just cuz its on the teevee. Only stick to the good ones like GB and ATL.

2. scottsharp

Date: Sep 19, 2010 at 9:04 pm

Vegas,

It’s over bro. Peyton ends “runs” at home on Sunday Night Football. The only good thing Eli will be good for second half is pitching in 14 points to help reach the over.

3. livinitup

Date: Sep 19, 2010 at 10:59 pm

Nice cover on the over. I know you said that Colts would probably win this one but something to think about for the future: Since 2007 Colts are 13-2 straight up (Not sure about ATS) under the lights. P. Manning is just too good when the lights are turned on. Took the colts but definitely had your advice on the over. Thanks Vegas, great overall weekend!!!

4. VegasConsultants

Date: Sep 20, 2010 at 11:11 am

BRANDON LANG

MNF 50* DIMER

PLAY ON

SAN FRANCISCO +6

5. Hyman Hendrix

Date: Apr 08, 2020 at 3:34 pm

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and superb design.

6. Vickey Whitsell

Date: Apr 11, 2020 at 12:15 pm

There are definitely numerous details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to carry up. I offer the thoughts above as basic inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you convey up where the most important factor will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round issues like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impression of just a second’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

7. Roslyn Pokrzywa

Date: Apr 14, 2020 at 7:52 am

Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely pleased I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

8. Jake Angelle

Date: Apr 27, 2020 at 11:45 pm

That is really interesting, You’re an overly professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to in search of more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks!

9. Fred Schuler

Date: Apr 28, 2020 at 3:58 pm

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

10. Oneida Dadson

Date: May 02, 2020 at 5:15 am

of course like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll definitely come back again.

11. Trenton Alspaugh

Date: May 03, 2020 at 12:19 am

I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site :)

12. Proxies For Xrumer

Date: May 07, 2020 at 8:29 pm

Buy Private proxies: BEST PRIVATE PROXIES – Top notch superior, Unrestricted data transfer rate, 1000 mb/s superspeed, 99,9 uptime, No sequential IP’s, Hardly any application polices, A variety of subnets, USA or Eu proxies – Get Right now – DreamProxies.com

13. Premium Proxy

Date: May 08, 2020 at 7:21 pm

DreamProxies – Lowest priced USA Private Proxies: Elite level of quality, Boundless data transfer, 1000 mb/s superspeed, 99,9 uptime, Not for continuous IP’s, Hardly any application rules, Various subnets, USA and The old continent proxies – Buy Currently – DreamProxies.com

14. Cheapest Proxies

Date: May 11, 2020 at 7:23 pm

Elite Private proxy keep DreamProxies.com – typically the best private proxies you’ll find designed for best pricing!

15. Google

Date: May 13, 2020 at 12:19 am

Please take a look at the web pages we adhere to, which includes this a single, because it represents our picks through the web.

16. vape shop near me

Date: May 16, 2020 at 2:54 pm

the time to study or take a look at the content or web pages we have linked to below the

17. win at online roulette

Date: May 16, 2020 at 5:26 pm

Here are a few of the internet sites we advise for our visitors

18. make money fast

Date: May 18, 2020 at 8:05 am

please visit the web pages we stick to, such as this 1, because it represents our picks from the web

19. CARA THIEN CBD Fraudster

Date: May 19, 2020 at 2:21 am

below you will come across the link to some web-sites that we feel you need to visit

20. meeting-mature

Date: May 19, 2020 at 11:15 am

https://www.businessdaylight.co.uk/219078-2/ online dating sites for over 40

21. old-people-meet

Date: May 19, 2020 at 8:20 pm

https://thethaovn.com/13635-13635.html date older men

22. best roulette software

Date: May 22, 2020 at 3:23 am

that could be the end of this article. Here youll find some sites that we believe youll appreciate, just click the links over

23. 60-mature-women

Date: May 22, 2020 at 5:16 am

http://ideasmeetcapital.com/13344/ where to meet interracial singles in toronto free

24. best roulette software

Date: May 22, 2020 at 6:55 am

Sites of interest we have a link to

25. kitt replica for sale

Date: May 22, 2020 at 8:56 am

usually posts some extremely fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site

26. single-and-over-40

Date: May 22, 2020 at 10:04 am

https://mcrewa.com/69126-2/ where to meet singles in germany without pay

27. best CBD oil

Date: May 23, 2020 at 4:37 am

although websites we backlink to beneath are considerably not connected to ours, we feel they’re basically worth a go as a result of, so possess a look

28. buy CBD oil

Date: May 23, 2020 at 7:20 am

we came across a cool website which you could possibly take pleasure in. Take a look for those who want

29. CBD oil UK

Date: May 23, 2020 at 2:28 pm

we came across a cool website which you may well get pleasure from. Take a look if you want

30. CBD oil for anxiety

Date: May 24, 2020 at 1:37 am

although sites we backlink to below are considerably not connected to ours, we really feel they’re really worth a go by means of, so have a look

31. best CBD oil

Date: May 24, 2020 at 11:35 am

The info talked about inside the post are a number of the most effective readily available

32. best CBD oils

Date: May 24, 2020 at 5:36 pm

below you will obtain the link to some sites that we feel you need to visit

33. CBD products

Date: May 24, 2020 at 8:25 pm

here are some links to websites that we link to due to the fact we feel they may be worth visiting