NFL Week 11 Picks

Posted by in NFL Picks on November 20th, 2010 | 26 Comments

It was an insanely busy week so sorry for the quick write up today.

• CINCINNATI (-5) over Buffalo — 3/5 — The Bengals at home over the Bills.  Easy call here. Bengals have to snap that losing streak at home over a weak Bills team.
  • DALLAS (-6.5) over Detroit — 3/5 — Detroit struggled on the road against the Bills. Dallas played inspired last week with Wade Phillips gone.
  • Arizona (+9) over KANSAS CITY — 2/5 — Chiefs have been solid at home and the Cardinals have been awful, but this is too many points for me.
  • NEW YORK JETS (-6.5) over Houston — 3/5 — Houston 28 PPG allowed. NYJ 16 PPG allowed (13 PPG allowed at home). Public likes the points here though.
  • Cleveland (+1.5) over JACKSONVILLE — 3/5 — Can I say it? The Browns are for real? Maybe? Colt McCoy is an absolute stud!
  • PITTSBURGH (-8) over Oakland — 2/5 — Don’t like high spreads. Oakland beat Steelers in their house last year. Has to be a revenge game for the Steelers. Steelers need this one to fend off the Ravens and stay on top of the AFC.
  • Baltimore (-10) over CAROLINA — 4/5 — I love betting against the Panthers. It’s made me a ton of coin this year. Carolina scores 10 points tops. Baltimore will score at least 21. Despite the high spread, I’ll take my chances betting against them again.
  • Green Bay (-3) over MINNESOTA — 4/5 — The Vikings are garbage. Take the Packers.
  • TENNESSEE (-7) over Washington — 3/5 — Washington may be due for a rebound, but so are the Titans who lost to the Dolphins last week.
  • Atlanta (-3) over ST. LOUIS — 4/5 — Wow! Vegas is quite confident in the Rams. The Rams play good ball at home where they are 4-1. This is a potential trap game, but I’ll take my chances getting trapped. It’s not like the Rams are coming off their bye week. Rams are 7-2 ATS this year. Impressive! Have to stick with the Falcons though.
  • Tampa Bay (+3.5) over SAN FRANSISCO — 3/5 — I’ve been loving riding Tampa Bay in the past few weeks so I’ll stick with them with a couple of points on my side. 49ers couldn’t barely beat out the Rams at home, 23-20. If the Niners win, it should be by 3.
  • NEW ORLEANS (-11) over Seattle — 2/5 — Saints have covered their last two. Like I said, I’m expecting them to turn it up in the second half of the season. I’m not going to take the high spread though.
  • NEW ENGLAND (-3.5) over Indianapolis — 3/5 — I’ll pick the Pats at home coming off an impressive win over the Steelers to improve to 7-2.
  • PHILADELPHIA (-3) over New York Giants — 4/5 — I’m an Eagles fan. Any other questions? Vick has to do it against the NFL’s #1 defense though.
  • Denver (+10) over SAN DIEGO — 3/5 — I’ll take the points here. This game will see a lot of points with the over/under at 50. Tease Denver +17 with the over 43.

Looks like a decent card. I will continue to bet against the Panthers, so I would look at Ravens -10. I’m confident in my Eagles to come out on top in the Sunday Night game. I also like Green Bay -3 over Minnesota a lot. A lot of people are also jumping all over Falcons -3 over the Rams. It’s a potential trap game, but I’ll take a shot on it. Good luck!

26 Responses to NFL Week 11 Picks:

1. gunny

Date: Nov 20, 2010 at 9:31 am

Think that’s lafeyett lehigh sorry bout the spelling

Date: Nov 20, 2010 at 8:46 pm

You got it. Well done. It was a great game! Lehigh won 20-13.

3. gunny

Date: Nov 21, 2010 at 9:16 am

Im from easton so that’s a no brainer

Date: Nov 21, 2010 at 4:13 pm

2/2 at 1:00 thanks to the Ravens and Packers. 3rd play of the day is the Falcons followed by the Eagles. A guaranteed day in the green. Oh yeah!

5. Andre Mohs

Date: Apr 05, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Also a thing to mention is that an online business administration diploma is designed for learners to be able to without problems proceed to bachelor degree courses. The 90 credit diploma meets the other bachelor diploma requirements so when you earn the associate of arts in BA online, you will have access to up to date technologies in this field. Several reasons why students would like to get their associate degree in business is because they are interested in this area and want to receive the general schooling necessary prior to jumping right bachelor college diploma program. Thanks for the tips you provide with your blog.

6. Jennifer Peffer

Date: Apr 08, 2020 at 2:30 pm

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I’d definitely appreciate it.

7. Shanon Herms

Date: Apr 10, 2020 at 11:42 pm

glad to be one of many visitants on this awing internet site : D.

8. Emma Nudelman

Date: Apr 29, 2020 at 2:03 am

I discovered your weblog site on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the very good operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for ahead to studying extra from you in a while!…

9. Rolland Alberro

Date: May 01, 2020 at 1:24 pm

I cling on to listening to the newscast talk about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i find some?

10. Best Private Proxies

Date: May 12, 2020 at 12:14 am

Best Private Proxy Stash – DreamProxies.com – Order Private Proxies and additionally Become 50 OFF in addition to Free of charge Proxies!

11. medical cartoons

Date: May 13, 2020 at 7:41 pm

After I originally commented I seem t᧐ have clicked on the -Notify me ᴡhen neԝ comments aгe added- checkbox and now wһenever
    a comment is added I get four emails wіth the exact samе comment.
    There has to be an easy method you ⅽаn remove mе fгom thɑt service?
    Τhanks!

12. Google

Date: May 14, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Sites of interest we have a link to.

13. make money online

Date: May 16, 2020 at 1:33 pm

always a huge fan of linking to bloggers that I like but dont get quite a bit of link enjoy from

14. knight rider

Date: May 16, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Here are a number of the web sites we advise for our visitors

15. how to win at casino

Date: May 18, 2020 at 5:47 am

Every as soon as inside a though we pick out blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest web sites that we choose

16. link building

Date: May 20, 2020 at 4:05 pm

one of our visitors not long ago proposed the following website

17. make money online

Date: May 22, 2020 at 3:46 am

please go to the internet sites we comply with, including this one particular, because it represents our picks in the web

18. best roulette software

Date: May 22, 2020 at 7:41 am

always a major fan of linking to bloggers that I appreciate but dont get quite a bit of link enjoy from

19. kratom near me

Date: May 22, 2020 at 3:20 pm

we like to honor many other world-wide-web internet sites around the internet, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages worth checking out

20. CBD

Date: May 24, 2020 at 1:41 am

although internet websites we backlink to beneath are considerably not connected to ours, we feel they may be really worth a go as a result of, so have a look

21. best CBD oil UK

Date: May 24, 2020 at 8:56 am

we came across a cool site that you simply could possibly delight in. Take a appear should you want

22. buy CBD oil

Date: May 24, 2020 at 10:26 am

Here is a superb Blog You might Find Fascinating that we Encourage You

23. CBD oil for pain

Date: May 24, 2020 at 4:58 pm

very couple of websites that transpire to become in depth beneath, from our point of view are undoubtedly nicely really worth checking out

24. best CBD oil UK

Date: May 24, 2020 at 7:28 pm

below you will obtain the link to some web pages that we feel it is best to visit

25. CBD oil for anxiety

Date: May 25, 2020 at 4:02 am

always a massive fan of linking to bloggers that I enjoy but really don’t get quite a bit of link love from

26. free instagram followers

Date: May 25, 2020 at 6:38 am

Every once inside a although we pick blogs that we study. Listed beneath would be the most current web-sites that we select