We’re still several months away from the 2013 NFL season, but at least we have the NFL Draft coming up at the end of the month to help pass some of the time. Right after the NFL draft is the Kentucky Derby on May 4th. If you’re like me, you may want to dabble on betting on the horsies while sipping on a mint julep. There’s just something about the Kentucky Derby that makes us all feel like wealthy southern gentlemen for a day.
If you want to start doing some homework on the odds, head off and check out Kentucky Derby 2013 race information. So far the front runner to win the grand daddy of horse races is Verrazano who is currently 7/1 odds after opening at 150/1 odds. Some interesting names that caught my attention, if your strategy is to simply bet on names you like, are Will Take Charge at 22/1 odds and War Academy at 30/1 odds.
Is there a potential Smarty Jones in this group? It’s too hard to tell. We’ll know more as we get closer to the race. If your interested in getting after the action, head on over to this 2013 Kentucky Derby gambling site.
More NFL & NCAA Picks:
- » SMART BET College Football Picks for Saturday, October 5, 2013
- » NFL Week 4 Predictions and Picks Against the Spread
- » SMART BET Week 4 College Picks
- » 2013 NFL Week 3 Predictions and Picks Against the Spread
- » 2013 NFL Week 2 Predictions and Picks Against the Spread
- » SMART BET COLLEGE FOOTBALL Week 3
- » 2013 NFL Week 1 Predictions and Picks Against the Spread
- » Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos Prediction and Pick Against the Spread
- » 2013 Fantasy Football Rankings
- » With Jeremy Maclin Out, Who Steps Up For The Eagles?