Survivor Pool Pick – Week 10 (2008) – What team should I take?

Posted by in NFL Survivor Pool Picks on November 5th, 2008 | 6 Comments

Question: Who is your lock in week 10 for survivor pools?

I’m in a survivor pool and need help picking a lock for this week.  Here are the teams that I picked already and cannot pick again: Carolina, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Houston, and Chicago

Carolina
Minnesota
TB
Houston
Chicago

Note: We started the survivor pool in week 5, which is why I don’t have 10 teams on my list.

What I would like to hear from you is who is your lock this week other than the aforementioned teams? If you can also include your reasoning with the pick, it would be much appreciated.

Answer:

I would take the San Diego Chargers. I cannot see the Chargers losing after they come off their bye week, playing at home against the Chiefs. Plus, the season is playing out like  no team in the AFC West wants to win that division, so I think it is perfect timing for San Diego to step up and take control of the division.

What do you think? Answer below!

Tags:

6 Responses to Survivor Pool Pick – Week 10 (2008) – What team should I take?:

1. Jay S

Date: Aug 07, 2012 at 1:11 am

Arizona at home against the 49ers on Monday Night Football. Kurt Warner is putting up MVP numbers and he has Boldin back to go along with Fitzgerald. Plus the running game is a lot better with Hightower running the show. The 49ers are starting Shaun Hill. That enough should be a reason to pick the Cardinals.

2. Captain Shannon

Date: Aug 07, 2012 at 2:06 am

Whoever plays the Lions, wins.

3. James B

Date: Aug 07, 2012 at 2:53 am

Titans because chicago is playing with backup QB

4. harpo1631

Date: Aug 07, 2012 at 3:01 am

i wouldn’t waste san diego now. they still have a few cupcake games later in the season. i can’t see any way possible san fran can win at arizona on monday nite. new qb, new coach, bad team. good luck

5. Its not me Its u

Date: Aug 07, 2012 at 3:39 am

Pennington torched Denver’s abysmal, Champ Bailey-less secondary for 281 yards, and should have similar results vs. the Hawks; the Seahawks’ defensive backfield is a train wreck. Since 2002, Holmgren is 2-12 ATS playing on the Atlantic Coast, Pennington is 15-8 as a home favorite. Dolphins are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on grass and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win. Go with the FINS.

The Cardinals have a massive lead on everyone in the NFC West. They could forfeit all of their November games, and they still could make the Doggone Playoff. I can’t see them bringing 100 percent to this contest….they’re ripe for an upset. The 49ers, meanwhile, will play inspired football for Mike Singletary, as long as he keeps his pants on.

6. JOSHUA H

Date: Aug 07, 2012 at 4:30 am

How about the Jets they’re playing a sad squad of Rams this week and They got beat by Arizona last week who we detroyed in week 4!! Also coming of a big win against the Bills!