Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats Pick Against the Spread

Posted by in College Football, College Football Picks on November 4th, 2010 | 54 Comments

Buffalo Bulls @ Ohio Bobcats (-15.5)

Tonight features a game where the Buffalo Bulls, coming off a three game losing streak, will travel to a very good team in the Ohio Bobcats. Buffalo hasn’t faced much competition, and will be challenged tonight. The Bills won’t know just

Bobcats' offense has been hot.

how bad they are until they face Akron and Eastern Michigan in their last two games of the season, another two very bad teams, Akron being at about as low as it gets.

No team has a serious edge over the other in the head to head matchup. Last year the Bobcats won by a field goal. Since the end of September though, Ohio is 5-0 SU and is tied for first in the MAC East. The Bobcats average 341 yards per game and about 30 PPG. They have scored at least 30 points in each of their last five games.

I think Ohio should win easily. The Bobcats are 5-0 ATS in their last five November games, as well as 5-1 ATS in their last six overall.

Prediction: Bobcats 34 – Bulls 13

Pick Against the Spread: Bobcats -15.5

54 Responses to Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats Pick Against the Spread:

1. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 12:16 pm

“I think Ohio should win easily.”

Why would anyone go off of what you think?

I see you deleted your NBA picks post from last night since your picks went 2-6.

What? Can’t take the heat?

I have never heard of a person who deletes their picks, most people who give out picks stand behind them and “man up” if they don’t turn out well.

Obviously you’re a wannabe and a rookie in gambling because who in their right mind would spotlight a shitfest weeknight MAC game where anything and everything happens over a big time ACC matchup between Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech?

The answer is easy, the ACC game scares you, you couldn’t pick a winner out of those 2 teams and the over/under is too hard for you too…

So what do you do? You pick the “easy” MAC game.

I’ll be back later when this bites you in the ass.

Like I said in your NBA picks post on your PassRush NBA site, you suck at NFL, NCAA, and NBA. You should try NHL Hockey instead.

And if you’re interested in seeing Joey G’s picks from NBA Wednesday, you won’t see them because he deleted it since his 8 picks finished 2-6.

Way to go Joey G!

2. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Detroit Atlanta OVER LOSS 1 UNIT
    Charlotte New Jersey OVER LOSS 1 UNIT

Orlando -18 WIN 1 UNIT
    Orlando OVER WIN 1 UNIT

INDIANA 5** STAR 2 UNITS LOSS 2 UNITS

Boston -8 LOSS 1 UNIT
    Toronto Utah Under LOSS 1 UNIT

Phoenix PK LOSS 1 UNIT

2-6 OVERALL

-4 UNITS or if I was betting $100.00 per game, I’d be down $-460.00 after last night. That should inspire a lotta confidence.

Those seem to be the picks I recall from you last night? Of course no one who reads the site will know about them since you deleted them.

Hey Vegas Martin or Brandon Phillips or whoever runs these bevy of sites. Way to employ someone who gives out picks then deletes them and denies he ever gave them out.

That should bring a lotta credibility to this site or any site you allow this dude to make picks for!

3. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 12:40 pm

Where is the article then? Why don’t you “man up” and admit those were your picks last night on the http://www.thetripledouble.com/ ???

The article is no longer there? Why?

Please explain?

Vegas? Brandon? You want to weigh in here and explain to me why his NBA picks are gone from last night? Did you guys delete his article or did he?

If you guys deleted it, you’re just as bad as Joey G in my book.

If he deleted it, I think the only right thing to do is get rid of this wannabe loser.

4. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 12:41 pm

I had a great NBA betting night on Wednesday!

5-3 overall, I lost my big play on Houston but overall I did well.

You should know that as I posted my picks as a comment under your NBA plays.

You would know, but no one else will since your article has now disappeared.

5. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 12:45 pm

I love GOOGLE!

NBA Picks Against the Spread/OverUnder: November 3, 2010 | THE …
    THE TRIPLE DOUBLE :: “Free daily NBA picks against the spread and basketball betting … Posted by Joey G. in NBA Picks on November 3rd, 2010 | Comment » …
    http://www.thetripledouble.com/…/nba-picks-against-the-spreadoverunder- november-3-2010/

Too bad when you try and click the link it reads ERROR 404 since you deleted it.

6. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 12:52 pm

For an article you say you didn’t delete, please explain why it shows up as the first match on this google search?

7. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Your picks went 1-8 last night. Your Houston play of the year was horrible.

8. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 12:58 pm

I did have a bad night, but you had just as bad of one. Maybe even a little worse..

9. JKidd

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:13 pm

I am curious why did you delete your picks? It does sound quite fishy, and I have been following this site for a while and it does seem that you always talk about your great picks but rarely here anything about mistakes. Everyone is human and I’d think its smart to keep a record posted of your picks instead of hiding them. If you already didnt know, http://walterfootball.com/picks.php is a great site with free picks and all his picks, wins/ losses are recorded. Check it out and use it to improve your own site

10. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:13 pm

I went 5-3 you dumbass

Detroit Atlanta UNDER 195 WIN
    Charlotte New Jersey UNDER 187 WIN
    Minnesota +18.5 LOSS
    Orlando UNDER 204 LOSS

Houston -5 LOSS
    Milwaukee +8.5 WIN
    Toronto Utah OVER 204 WIN

San Antonio -1.5 WIN

Looks like 5-3 to me you wannabe.

Oh so you did have a bad night last night? So you’re admitting you did make those NBA plays and that article was deleted.

You might as well tell the truth. I outed you with that google search and link.

Why try so hard and lie all the time?

11. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Why are you denying your losing night? Probably because you know we can’t see the picks anymore. You were 1-8 including your big Houston loss. We all have bad nights.

12. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:22 pm

I posted my 8 plays, 5-3 they went including my Houston loss.

Why did you delete your article and picks?

The google search shows you posted it yesterday and now it is deleted?

Answer the question.

You post picks for this site, not me.

Please explain to me, JKIDD, Vegas Martin, Brandon Phillips and others why you deleted your NBA Picks from last night?

You’re right, you’re not going to see my picks from your article, because it was deleted.

It’s a good thing I write things down so I could show everyone your picks from last night and mine.

Both of our big plays went down in flames, your Indiana Pacers bet and my Houston Rockets, but I still finished 5-3 while you limped in at 2-6.

Please explain Joey G.

13. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:24 pm

You went 1-8 so I will not answer questions until you admit that. I wrote your picks down too.

14. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Haha you won’t answer questions until someone who leaves comments under your “deleted article” admits 1-8?

Why would I admit 1-8 when I went 5-3 as I stated above.

Detroit Atlanta UNDER 195 WIN
    Charlotte New Jersey UNDER 187 WIN
    Minnesota +18.5 LOSS
    Orlando UNDER 204 LOSS
    Houston -5 LOSS
    Milwaukee +8.5 WIN
    Toronto Utah OVER 204 WIN
    San Antonio -1.5 WIN

I count 8 plays – 5 wins and 3 losses.

And we’re still waiting to hear your explanation.

15. JKidd

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Joey G, I dc or know Xpert, My question is how come all the information on your nba site dates back to last season and it would appear that you havnt been making picks this season. Why do you delete these posts, it just arouses suspicion.

16. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Acccording to a source who clued me in on more valuable information…

Joey G goes by the handle…

@KingJique on Twitter.

Yesterday, this was posted by @KingJique aka Joey G.

Yeah I work for a football as well as an NBA site.
    2:24 PM Nov 3rd via Echofon .

Check out http://www.thetripledouble.com for my NBA picks for tonight.
    2:24 PM Nov 3rd via Echofon

Just more proof, how can you keep denying this Joey G.

Admit to us you deleted your article and picks and lose all your credibility.

17. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:42 pm

I never tweeted anything close to that.

Your picks last night:

New Jersey Nets +1 – L
    Minnesota +18 – L
    Celtics -8 – L
    Hawks under 195 – W
    Raptors +10.5 – L
    Spurs under 208.5 – L
    Thunder -8.5 – L
    Nuggets -4 – L
    Grizzlies +4 – L

Don’t deny it xpert. Truth shows.

18. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Those are made up, and easily made up after I posted my picks nearly an hour and a half ago.

Also, I’m sure you went back into your timeline and safely deleted those “tweets”.

But, what you can’t delete or deny is that GOOGLE SEARCH LINK which brings the 1st result back on the search to your article from last evening that is now deleted.

Please explain Joey G?

19. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:46 pm

I would want them to be made up too if I lost that bad.

20. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:46 pm

Explanation Needed and Requested.

There’s no way Google can screw up and return this result by mistake.

Please explain.

21. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:49 pm

But the real issue here is why did you delete your article last night…

Was it because your picks went 2-6 and you couldn’t afford to have people see that because they would never follow your nba picks after a debut like that?

I think so.

Explanation please?

Vegas, Brandon, where are you guys? I know you’re the website administrators, can you please shed light onto this situation.

22. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:50 pm

They don’t pay attention to liars.

23. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:52 pm

More “tweets” from @KingJique aka Joey G.

@JweeZyyBabayy noo. It’s a site like the pass rush just NBA picks. It’s for real.
    2:47 PM Nov 3rd via Echofon in reply to JweeZyyBabayy

.@JweeZyyBabayy and yes, they do. But that site doesn’t get as much traffic as @thepassrush
    2:39 PM Nov 3rd via Echofon in reply to JweeZyyBabayy

Please explain Joey G. – still waiting.

24. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:52 pm

I will once you admit your bad night last night.

25. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:54 pm

The evidence speaks for itself Joey G.

You keep digging yourself into a hole.

Just admit you fucked up by deleting your article.

Be a man, not a wussy.

26. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Well, that will never happen because I went 5-3 and you went 2-6, therefore you had the bad night.

I don’t like liars and this website is a good website, but if they’re going to keep allowing you to write articles for them, I think I’m going to go elsewhere for my information from now on.

27. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Yes and you man up to your picks, should go both ways.

28. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:58 pm

You only come here searching for flaws, you never bet or seriously look at our picks.

29. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 1:59 pm

I have manned up to my picks, they went 5-3, I posted them above, are you blind?

You’re a sinking ship Joey G, you’re just pulling out all the stops now.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting the same results.

You keep telling me to post my picks, I did.

You keep making up my picks saying I went 1-8 when I only made 8 bets last evening.

1-8 = 9 bets.

You’re goofy.

30. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Because you were wrong again, you made nine. I’m the goofy one though? Let’s go this week 15 picks. My 15 against your 15, I will down your ship quick.

31. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:01 pm

I found a serious flaw today when I saw your NBA article from last night was deleted.

And, who are you to tell me I don’t use this site for information and picks.

Whoever this new writer Ice is, I followed him on most of his plays last Saturday and they cashed for me.

Keep making excuses Joey G.

I just want an explanation.

32. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Why would I go through the trouble of making my 15 picks versus your 15 picks. You would just delete mine if you lost.

GIVE ME A FUCKING EXPLANATION JOEY G.!

WHY DOES THIS SEARCH YIELD THIS RESULT WITH YOUR NAME AND ARTICLE FROM LAST EVENING?

YOU OBVIOUSLY WROTE THE ARTICLE, YOUR PLAYS WENT 2-6 AND YOU KEEP DENYING.

ADMIT IT.

33. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:04 pm

I challenge you 15 picks..

34. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:05 pm

You are denying your picks too! It goes hand in hand. You have to admit your horrible night also.

35. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Hypothetically, if I did have a bad night, I don’t work for this website. Why would anyone care?

In reality, I had a good night, I don’t work for this website, why would anyone care still?

You work for this website or at least I think you do.

You deleted your NBA Article from last evening because your picks went 2-6.

Vegas, Brandon, and others would most likely be more pissed at one of their own doing that, not how some commenter did on his picks, but they would have been impressed with mine at 5-3, if they would have been able to see them.

Thank God, I posted yours and mine above.

36. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:10 pm

And I posted your real picks below those.

37. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:11 pm

JKIDD and I are still awaiting your explanation on why you deleted your NBA Article last evening… you know, the one that comes back 1st on this GOOGLE Search

38. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Joey G,

How would you know my “real picks” ???

Are you admitting you wrote that article and deleted it?

I posted my picks under that article?

How else would you know my picks?

And again, you posted fake picks and claimed them to be mine.

As I have told you, you went 2-6 and I went 5-3.

39. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:12 pm

I am a very popular free pick giver that’s why it comes up first.

40. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Being a very popular free pick giver has nothing to do with it.

You claim there was never an NBA Article, and you did so in this set of comments, but you again deleted at least 3-4 comments in this article alone I just noticed.

Look at the URL

You wrote the article, admit it, admit you deleted it.

41. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:18 pm

When you admit your real picks were bad!

42. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Obviously you’re just going to continue to rehash my picks as if they were bad when they went 5-3.

You’re fucked Joey G.

I’ll just wait for site administrators to read all of this and they can decide for themselves.

I have saved every comment from this article pre-deletion by you and will be emailing it the administrators just to show them what a candy ass you truly are.

43. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:22 pm

I’m sure they’re not gonna care about a liar like you, sir.

44. Herman

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Wow, after reading that I have come to the conclusion that you two aren’t men, you’re little girls.

Also, Joey G, you’re a real piece of shit if all of this is true.

Hard not to believe with that google link.

45. TELLDATRUF

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:39 pm

46. honesyreigns

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Hey Vegas or Brandon,

Please can this goof

47. JKidd

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 4:19 pm

At this point I have made 2 posts above being polite and Joey G has COMPLETELY IGNORED THEM. He has no reason 2 ignore them and I have never had any issue with anyone on this site or made a comment. JOEY G IS A FRAUD, refusing to acknowledge my question of WHY DID HE DELETE HIS PICKS.

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Was at work and didn’t realize anyone had posted anything today or last night. I am just a contributor to the site, but have been on this site with Vegas for a while and him or I have never deleted any of our own picks.

I can assure you, the situation will be investigated by both me and Vegas and if Joey G did delete picks then he will be off our site(s). If not I will find my own place to post picks.

49. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Brandon,

Thank you for you reply.

I can assure you 100% Joey G. deleted his NBA article with his picks from last evening soley because of how bad his picks turned out.

The links I have provided with the google search and the first result it yields is proof enough although when you click the link, it says error, due to the article being deleted, the URL and webpage title is still intact.

I hope this situation is rectified and the appropriate action is taken.

Thank You.

50. Mike

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Did anyone actually see the picks, or just the error link?

51. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 7:40 pm

I saw them last evening. I replied with a comment underneath them with my plays. I logged on this morning at work and to my surprise, the NBA article with his picks and my comments had disappeared from the the site.

The link I provided from the google search proves that the article did exist and it now shows ERROR 404 when you try and connect to it because it was deleted and is no longer able to view.

Joey G. apparently tried to be slick and delete the article before anyone saw how horrible he did last night (2 wins – 6 losses) as if no one would notice, well I noticed and wanted an explanation all day long, a question he keeps avoiding as the previous comments from him show.

He keep avoiding the question and instead keeps claiming my plays are horrible and challenging me to a 15 vs 15 pick challenge?

Joey G, I’m not interested in that, I’m interested in why you deleted your article and subsequent picks?

Please explain, not only for me, but for JKIDD who has requested an answer and for your site administrators.

52. Joey G

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 7:56 pm

I have emailed Vegas about the situation, it will be handled accordingly.

53. xpertnbapix

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Why would you email anyone about the situation?

You’re the one at fault.

You created an NBA Article last evening with 8 picks.

I commented on them with 8 picks of my own.

I wrote your picks down and tracked them last evening.

I went on the NBA version of the PASSRUSH this morning at work to comment again and your article was nowhere to be found along with my comments?

I then did a search on Google for Joey G and thetripledouble.com and the search yielded a bunch of results and wouldn’t you know it, the first result bounced back to an article that Joey G. wrote on November 3, 2010 entitled:

NBA Picks Against the Spread/OverUnder: November 3, 2010 | THE …

But, when you click the link to access the article, you receive an ERROR 404, because the article has been deleted. Why was it deleted? I’m assuming because his picks did very poorly last evening.

Don’t worry, I have already emailed the site administrator about this situation and I emailed them with the truth.

I’m sure your email bends the truth but the evidence I provided proves you’re dishonesty.

The google search alone proves your guilt.

Just admit it.

54. noel

Date: Nov 04, 2010 at 9:08 pm

man get over it he erased it he had a bad betting night who caress get over it