We are onto week 4 of our NFL Survivor Pool picks. We avoided taking New England last week, who was upset by the Buffalo Bills. Our week 3 survivor pool pick was the San Diego Chargers at home over the Kansas City Chiefs. Although the Chargers didn’t come close to covering the spread, they escaped with the victory. Too bad the Steelers escaped with a 3-point victory over the Colts because half of the survivor league went with the Steelers in week 3.
In week 4, there are several viable options: (1) New Orleans Saints on the road over Jacksonville Jaguars; (2) Atlanta Falcons on the road over Seattle Seahawks; (3) Green Bay Packers at home over the Denver Broncos; (4) Tampa Bay Bucs at home over Indianapolis Colts; and (5) San Diego Chargers at home over Miami Dolphins.
The sure-fire pick would be the Packers at home over the Broncos. Let’s see if we should pull the trigger and take Green Bay or wait another week to take them. Green Bay visits Atlanta in week 5. Week 6 presents another good opportunity to take Green Bay when they’re at home against the Rams. Other than their week 6 game against the Rams, there aren’t any other “locks” for the Packers. The Packers will have the Bucs, Vikings, and Raiders at home later, but this should be the best opportunity to take the Packers this season.
I still have several top teams to pick from later in the season including the Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Jets, Texans, Saints, and Falcons. I am going with the Green Bay Packers over the Denver Broncos in week 4 of my NFL Survivor Pool. Let me know which game you like best. Vote below.
More NFL & NCAA Picks:
- » ADP WR Sleepers of 2015
- » 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Review – 12 Team PPR
- » Cordarrelle Patterson vs. Tavon Austin: 2014 Fantasy Football Comparsion
- » Football Season Is Coming…
- » Dallas Cowboys vs. Chicago Bears Pick Against the Spread
- » SMART BET College Football Picks for Saturday, October 5, 2013
- » NFL Week 4 Predictions and Picks Against the Spread
- » SMART BET Week 4 College Picks
- » 2013 NFL Week 3 Predictions and Picks Against the Spread
- » Week 3 – Waiver Wire – Philip Rivers, Eddie Royal, or Percy Harvin?