The Kid Can Read

Posted by in NFL General on October 3rd, 2010 | 18 Comments

Sorry fans, I have been away on business and am now just getting time to share my thoughts for tonight’s game.

The line is New York Giants (-3.5) against the Chicago Bears. I got the line at Giants (-3) which I love. When I first looked at this line I instantly knew what the odds-makers were going for. Undefeated Chicago Bears GETTING 3.5 points against the (1-2) New York Giants? I bet many of you love the undefeated Bears getting points and think that line is way off. Well news for you, it is right on point. I mean, sure, Giants have been playing terribly BUT tonight they will come together and Eli Manning will have a good night. Eli WILL NOT let his team get in the hole (1-3) and I see them winning tonight by a double digit amount. I see Cutler and Manning reversing roles tonight with Cutler throwing picks and Manning throwing TD passes. This should beĀ  a great game to watch with so many weapons on both sides.

I apologize for getting this out so late, but I really like the New York Giants tonight at home with the points. Good luck to whomever you bet tonight!

Sunday Night Winner: Play on the Giants (-3.5) WINNER

Final Score: Giants 31 – Bears 17

Small play: Play on the OVER 44 in tonight’s contest.

18 Responses to The Kid Can Read:

1. touchdWnCutler

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Maybe if you weren’t so busy being away on business you could have seen the line for what it really is…

A nice reverse trap to get all you “line readers” on the Giants for no reason other than the “line”.

You’re quite a joke.

Get the lube ready ready..

BOHICA – BEND OVER HERE IT COMES AGAIN

2. The Kid

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Thanks touchdWnCutler

3. 5HundyThousand

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Fuck off touchdWnCutler…

But I have to agree with him, this one is a “GIANT” “BEAR” trap set for G-Men backers.

Bears if they don’t win straight up, it will be a 1 pt game.

4. purpraid

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 7:21 pm

just bet the under and thank me tomorrow, so easy.

5. The Kid

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 9:47 pm

That personal foul late hit on that interception was a horrible call. Let them play football

6. purpraid

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 10:12 pm

you can’t lead with your head Kid, it’s a rule – why don’t people grasp that concept yet, bullshit or not?

7. The Kid

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 10:27 pm

touchdWnCutler,

It looks like I’m a better “line-reader” than you. Can you explain to me where the “reverse trap” occurred? I would also like you to tell me what the line “really was” as well. Thanks again for the criticism, but I stuck with my guns and bet big on this game. I also called a double-digit victory, which happened. I am now 7-4-0 on my NFL picks.

purpraid, nice call on the under. Hoped you took G-Men as well

8. The Kid

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 10:31 pm

I was off a little bit on the final score but I bet the spread not the final score. Hope all that took my pick enjoyed that free Sunday night winner!

9. purpraid

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 11:04 pm

hope you enjoyed my free under giveaway –

you can get more of my top picks for next week right here…

10. The Kid

Date: Oct 03, 2010 at 11:10 pm

Purpraid, no thanks. Your pick was nice but it seems that article on your site taking the Bears was as square as it gets.

11. TheMoose

Date: Oct 04, 2010 at 7:39 am

The Kid nailed it. nothing but net. Thanks Kid this pick won my pickem league(monday wont help the 2nd place. mwhahahaha) this week. Keep up the awsome work.

12. mike

Date: Oct 04, 2010 at 10:20 am

Guys he said the over was a small play. The point of his post was taking the Giants which he was dead on. You said they would win by 14 and you were spot on.

Touchdwncutler and ajay can use the lube on each other after their awesome perdictions of the bears winning outright. Leave the shot calling to the professionals :)

13. purpraid

Date: Oct 04, 2010 at 12:43 pm

professionals? i’ll bet you my life savings this site is run by poor college students pretending to be big shots

14. purpraid

Date: Oct 04, 2010 at 12:44 pm

you want professional analysis?

you want http://www.theoddsarein.com/

15. The Kid

Date: Oct 04, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Yeah purpaid, nice call on that Bears game on your site

16. mike

Date: Oct 04, 2010 at 3:09 pm

What does it matter who runs this site? I don’t care if this site is run by oprah’s minge as long as they keep up the winning.

All I know is I definetly gone on the right direction with my bookie since becoming a frequent viewer here.

17. purpraid

Date: Oct 04, 2010 at 7:17 pm

mike, how fast do you get notified by the kid to get on here and respond to make it look like this site has a following ?

18. Mike

Date: Oct 04, 2010 at 7:40 pm

Oh dude you are just reaching for anything. Just go back to your crummy ass site. I bet hes just mad because he probably picked San Francisco to win the division :)